Please answer all questions to avoid delay in processing your TWGT Custom Fitting Recommendation.Name (on your Wishon Golf account): Account Number: Phone Number: Email: Please Confirm Your Email: Golfer's Name: Golfer's Age: If we need to discuss certain points of the fitting recommendation, you prefer we contact you by: EmailPhone
Golfer Information 1. Height: ---4ft 10in to 4ft 10 3/4in (147cm to 149cm) 4ft 11in to 4ft 11 3/4in (150cm to 152cm) 5ft 0in to 5ft 0 3/4in (153cm to 154cm) 5ft 1in to 5ft 1 3/4in (155cm to 157cm) 5ft 2in to 5ft 2 3/4in (158cm to 159cm) 5ft 3in to 5ft 5 3/4in (160cm to 161cm) 5ft 4in to 5ft 4 3/4in (162cm to 164cm) 5ft 5in to 5ft 5 3/4in (165cm to 167cm) 5ft 6in to 5ft 6 3/4in (168cm to 169cm) 5ft 7in to 5ft 7 3/4in (170cm to 172cm) 5ft 8in to 5ft 8 3/4in (173cm to 174cm) 5ft 9in to 5ft 9 3/4in (175cm to 177cm) 5ft 10in to 5ft 10 3/4in (178cm to 180cm) 5ft 11in to 5ft 11 3/4in (181cm to 182cm) 6ft 0in to 6ft 0 3/4in (183cm to 184cm) 6ft 1in to 6ft 1 3/4in (185cm to 187cm) 6ft 2in to 6ft 2 3/4in (188cm to 190cm) 6ft 3in to 6ft 3 3/4in (191cm to 192cm) 6ft 4in to 6ft 4 3/4in (193cm to 195cm) 6ft 5in to 6ft 5 3/4in (196cm to 197cm) > 6ft 6in (198cm to 200cm)
2. Wrist to Floor Measurement: ---27 to 29 inches (685mm to 735mm) 29+ to 32 inches (736mm to 815mm) 32+ to 34 inches (816mm to 865mm) 34+ to 36 inches (866mm to 915mm) 36+ to 37 inches (916mm to 940mm) 37+ to 38 inches (941mm to 965mm) 38+ to 39 inches (966mm to 990mm) 39+ to 40 inches (991mm to 1015mm) 40+ to 41 inches (1016mm to 1040mm) 41+ to 42 inches (1041mm to 1065mm) > 42 inches (> 1066mm) Stand comfortably erect in flat sole shoes, shoulders perfectly level, arms hanging relaxed at your sides, and measure the distance from the major wrist crease at the base of the palm to the floor in inches + any fraction. Golfers who play right handed measure from the left wrist to the floor. Left hand playing golfers measure from the right wrist.
3. Hand and Middle Finger Measurement: ---5 3/4in to 6 1/2in (146mm to 165mm) 6 1/2in + to 7in (166mm to 177mm) 7in + to 7 3/4in (178mm to 196mm) 7 3/4in + to 8 1/4in (197mm to 209mm) 8 1/4in + to 8 3/4in (210mm to 222mm) 8 3/4in + to 9 1/4in (222mm to 235mm) Measure the distance from the major wrist crease at the base of your dominant hand to the end of your middle finger. Then measure the distance from the base of your middle finger to the tip. Golfers who play right handed measure the left hand. Left handed playing golfers measure the right hand.
4. Middle Finger Measurement: ---2in to 3in (50mm to 75mm) 3in to 4in (76mm to 91mm) > 4in (> 92mm)
5. Physical Strength (estimate by comparing to others of your age and gender): Below Average Average Above Average Below Average: The golfer needs assistance to lift boxes or move things around the house. Above Average: The golfer is able to push a car to get it started or open new jars of pickles/peanut butter without help. Average: Anything in between.
6. Athletic Coordination/Ability (estimate by comparing to others of your age and gender): Below Average Average Above Average
Below Average: The golfer has struggled to be competent in most athletic activities. Average: The golfer played sports but was not among the best. Above Average: The golfer was typically one of the best in athletics.
7. Do you hit your woods and irons: Right Handed Left Handed
8. Handicap Index or Average Score for 18 holes: ---< 4.9 / < 775 to 8.9 / 78 to 829 to 12.9 / 83 to 8613 to 17.9 / 87 to 9118 to 22.9 / 92 to 9523 to 27.9 / 96 to 10028 to 32.9 / 101 to 106> 33 / > 106
9. What most closely resembles your swing plane? Flat Normal Upright
10. What choice below best describes the length of the golfer’s backswing? 3/4 or Short About Parallel Past Parallel
11. Which choice below best describes the force and intensity with which you typically begin the downswing with the club? Smooth– passive, with a more gradual application of your downswing force.Average– Some sense of strength and forcefulness but not forceful.Forceful– Aggressive, Fast, Sudden, Forceful, the golfer can’t wait to apply a high level of force to start the downswing.
12. Which choice best describes your overall swing tempo for full swing shots with the woods and irons? Quick and Fast, the golfer definitely tries to aggressively HIT the ball.Average, the golfer has some sense of force/aggression to hit the ball.Smooth and Rhythmic.
13. By looking at the illustration to the right, showing the difference in when the golfer unhinges the wrist-cock angle and releases the club, which one is closest to your point of wrist-cock release? EarlyMidwayLate 14. Does the golfer hit down and through the ball or does the golfer sweep the ball off the ground? Hits Down and ThroughSweeps the BallIn Between
15. What is the golfer's most typical swing path? Inside to OutsideSquareOutside to InsideDon't Know
16. What is your swing speed with the Driver measured in/converted to miles per hour? ---< 60 mph (< 95 kmh)60-70 mph (96-112 kmh)70-80 mph (113-128 kmh)80-90 mph (129-144 kmh)90-100 mph (145-160 kmh)100-110 mph (161-177 kmh)110-120 mph (178-193 kmh)> 120 mph (> 194 kmh)
17. From the diagram to the right, what is your Predominant Driver Shot Pattern? (if you have more than one predominant shot pattern that recurs on a frequent basis, check all that are appropriate) A. Straight PullB. Pull + Draw/HookC. Pull + Fade/SliceD. Straight then Draw/HookE. StraightF. Straight then Fade/SliceG. Push + Fade/SliceH. Push + Draw/HookI. Straight Push 18. What is the loft of the Driver you are currently using? ---< 8.5 degrees8.5 to 9.25 degrees9.5 to 10.25 degrees10.5 to 11.25 degrees11.5 to 12.25 degrees12.5 to 13.25 degrees13.5 to 14 degrees>14 degreesDon't Know 19. Describe Your Average Shot Height/Trajectory with the Driver of the Loft you Indicated in Question 18: Low– lower than other golfers who use the same loft.About the same height/trajectory as other golfers who use the same loft.High– higher than other golfers who use the same loft. 20. What are the predominant fairway conditions where you play? Dry, firm, the ball rolls a lot after landing.Average, some roll after landing but not a lot.Moist, lush, the ball does not roll very much after landing. 21. What is your predominant game improvement goal with the Driver? More DistanceBetter AccuracyMore On-Center Hit ConsistencyHigher TrajectoryLower Trajectory
22. What is the lowest loft Fairway Wood you can hit consistently up in the air from a fairway lie? 3-wood4-wood5-wood7-wood
23. From the diagram on the right, what is your Predominant Fairway Wood Shot Pattern? (if you have more than one predominant shot pattern that recurs on a frequent basis, check all that are appropriate) A. Straight PullB. Pull + Draw/HookC. Pull + Fade/SliceD. Straight then Draw/HookE. StraightF. Straight then Fade/SliceG. Push + Fade/SliceH. Push + Draw/HookI. Straight Push 24. What is your predominant game improvement goal with the Fairway Woods? More DistanceBetter AccuracyMore On-Center Hit ConsistencyHigher TrajectoryLower Trajectory
25. What is the longest Iron you hit with confidence? 3-iron4-iron5-iron6-iron7-iron
26. From the diagram on the right, what is your Predominant Middle Iron Shot Pattern? (if you have more than one predominant shot pattern that recurs on a frequent basis, check all that are appropriate) A. Straight PullB. Pull + Draw/HookC. Pull + Fade/SliceD. Straight then Draw/HookE. StraightF. Straight then Fade/SliceG. Push + Fade/SliceH. Push + Draw/HookI. Straight Push 27. What is the actual loft angle of your current #5-iron? ---24 degrees25 degrees26 degrees27 degrees28 degrees29 degrees30 degrees or higherDon't Know 28. What is your swing speed with the 5-iron measured in/converted to miles per hour? ---< 50 mph51-55 mph56-60 mph61-65 mph66-70 mph71-75 mph76-80mph81-85mph86-90mph91-100mph> 100 mph 29. If you do not know your 5-iron swing speed, what is your CARRY DISTANCE with a well hit 5-iron? ---< 87 yds87 to 104 yds105 to 120 yds121 to 136 yds137 to 151 yds152 to 165 yds166 to 175 yds176 to 185 yds186 to 193 yds194 to 203 yds> 204 yds 30. What is your predominant game improvement goal with the Irons? More DistanceBetter AccuracyMore On-Center Hit ConsistencyHigher TrajectoryLower Trajectory
31. Tell us from the selections below, what the sand in is like in the bunkers on the courses you play most frequently. Light, fluffy and deep sandHeavy, more coarse grained or more shallow sandAverage sand (in between the above two options) 32. Tell us the predominant design of the sand traps and grass bunkers on the courses you play most frequently. Deep, and steeper walledShallow and low walled, close to being level with the green surfaceSome of both styles 33. Give us an honest indication of your most predominant shotmaking skill from the sand. Hit too far behind the ball, bury the club in the sand, leave the ball in the sandBlade the ball or hit the shots thin too much of the timeGet the ball out most of the time, but cannot get the ball very close to the holeFairly good, consistent sand player
34. Please tell us if you have a preference for the feel or material of the grips on your custom fit clubs. I prefer a simulated leather (urethane material) feel in the gripsI prefer a plain rubber grip style (a smooth rubber surface with no imitation wrapping grooves)I prefer a cord style gripNo preference as long as it helps my game
35. Please indicate if the you have a specific clubhead shape/model preference for each section of the clubs. If you do not have a specific shape/model preference, Wishon Golf will make the clubhead selection based on our analysis of the your fitting information and game improvement desires. Drivers: 919THI919F/D730CLNo Preference Fairway Woods: 950HC929HS730CL365PFNo Preference Hybrid Clubs: 335HL775HS730CLNo Preference Irons: 979SS755PC771CSI575MC-CB575MMC-MB565MCSterling Single LengthNo Preference 36. Please mention any other comments that you would like to share with us concerning the golfer's club preferences and playing characteristics. Please include any comments you feel we should be aware of that might have an effect on the fitting recommendation.